Friday, March 12, 2010

Aqua Spring Break!

I'm the happiest gal alive:
it's now spring break!
i'm going to the beach!
and i get to see my best friend!


I wanted to share my happiness with everyone so I put together a nice array of teal & aqua items--- in celebration of my beach trip~!  =]




Cross stitched magnet frame 

Birdie in a Tree Bowl

Alice in Wonderland's White Rabbit on a Bike

Zebra Pillow in Cyan

moss cluster no. 27

Pillow - Honeysuckle - Teal Blue

stretch satin teal cocktail dress

Hedgehog Ceramic in Light Aqua

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my little prairie kitten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for including my Honeysuckle pillow! these colors are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you sooooo much for featuring my work!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo... lovely! thank you for adding my mossy cluster

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great collection! Thanks for featuring my legwarmers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for including my hedgehog! Cute collection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your spring break Jess, and thanks for featuring my ACEOs! :)

    ReplyDelete