Sunday, January 17, 2010

Affordable Indulgence Feature!

So thrilled to have been featured on Nancy's [Affordable Indulgence] Blog!

Affordable Indulgence

I make my own bath and body products and love to share them with the world. I take it back to the basics when it comes to my products--no harsh ingredients, no fuss. I also believe that spa treatment shouldn't be something we have to save up for. It should be affordable and at your fingertips whenever you desire it. Check out my Etsy shop for a look at my wonderful products: www.etsy.com/shop/nmoral

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, January 16, 2010
Had to do a quick post for this
IT'S COASTERS GALORE!

Please visit the link to see what I'm talking about. I've never seen such creativity in cup coasters!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtsyCraftsy2

This shop is now one of my favorites.

>>>Thanks so much again Nancy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment